Last Updated: May 22, 2017
Information We Collect
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and other information that may not be publicly available (“personal information“).
- Information about you that does not identify you personally, including, but not limited to, your personal interests, online interactions, viewing data, requests for Services, communications with us and third parties, advertisement interactions, and any other activities when using the Site or the Services.
- Information about your transactions using the Site and the Services, including, but not limited to, your purchases and order history.
- Information you provide when submitting information to be posted or otherwise displayed on public areas of the Site or transmitted to other visitors or third parties on the internet (collectively, “User Contributions“). All User Contributions are submitted at your own risk. Although we always seek to protect your information, we cannot guarantee that our security over User Contributions is impenetrable. We also cannot control how other visitors and third parties that gain access to User Contributions will use such information.
We may combine information you provide us with other information about you that we obtain from your past use of the Site and Services, from our business partners, and from other companies. We may access other information about you collected from third parties, such as social media and marketing companies. We will treat any non-personal information that is combined with personal information as if it were all personal information.
We collect the following types of information from you as you use the Site through automatic data collection technologies:
- Log file information commonly collected by host servers when you visit websites, including internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, click counts, and similar information. This information is not connected to personal information and is used for purposes of administering the Site, analyzing trends, tracking visitor activity, and collecting demographic data.
- Other details regarding your activities on the Site and Services, including your equipment, operating system, software, traffic information, and location data.
Our automatic data collection includes the use of the following technologies:
We do not track visitors’ activities over time or across third-party websites and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, many third-party websites track your browsing activities in order to tailor advertisements and other content to your interests. If you do not wish to be tracked in this manner, then you should configure your browser settings appropriately.
How We Use Your Information
- To administer the Site and enforce our rules and policies.
- To provide access to Site content and Services to you.
- To customize Site content and Services according to your preferences.
- To improve the Site and Services.
- To research and analyze the usage data, preferences, and trends of our visitors.
- To diagnose technical or Service-related problems.
- To maintain security over your information, the Site, and its contents.
- To fulfill any requests for information, products, or Services.
- To facilitate transactions you make on the Site or Services, which may include sending payment statements or receipts, or assisting with payment collection.
- To display your User Contributions.
- To carry out our responsibilities and enforce any contracts between you and us.
- For any other use as we may indicate at the time you provide the information.
- To fulfill any other purpose with your consent.
All information collected from visitors of the Site belongs to us, whether or not such information is personal information, information you volunteer, or information passively collected about you. As such, such information may be subject to transfer to a new owner in the event of our bankruptcy, sale, or liquidation.
How We Share Your Information
We may share personal information and other information that we collect as follows:
- With our affiliates, including any subsidiaries we now own or later acquire.
- With our trusted employees, contractors, business partners, service providers, suppliers, vendors, and other third parties that support us, which may include sending you emails on our behalf; analyzing your activities and interactions on the Site in order to make improvements to the Site, Services, and experiences of our visitors; and providing support to the Site, the Services, our operations, or fulfilling your requests. These third parties may only use personal information in order to provide such support and are contractually required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. For example, we may share personal information with credit card processing companies in order to bill visitors for goods or services.
- With a buyer, successor, or
- In response to court orders, subpoenas, or legal processes, such as requests from government regulatory or law enforcement agencies; to defend, pursue, or participate in legal actions or proceedings or exercise a legal right; to take precautions against actual or potential liabilities; to investigate or respond to potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, or threats to the Site, its visitors, or the property or physical safety of any person; to enforce or investigate violations of our rules; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- With those that we so indicate at the time you provide the information.
- To third parties when we have your consent or when we have parental consent if the visitor is a minor.
We may store personal information in locations outside of our direct control; for instance, on servers or databases where the hosting provider is located. Additionally, we may share or sell aggregate information about our visitors that does not personally identify individuals with our partners, affiliates, advertisers, and other third parties without restriction. This information may include personal information that we have changed so that individuals are no longer personally identifiable. We may also share this information with third parties in order to analyze visitor data, activities, and usage of the Site or Services in order to make improvements to the Site, Services, and experiences of our visitors.
If you choose to participate in any promotions or similar events through the Site or Services, the rules or terms and conditions for such events may change the way we share your information with third parties. Please review the applicable rules or terms and conditions for all such events in which you participate.
Links to Other Websites
- Email. Send an email to email@example.com explaining the specific communications or privacy practices you want to opt out of. You may also opt out by clicking “unsubscribe,” or a similar button, at the bottom of any emails we may send you and then following the online instructions. However, please note that it may not be possible to opt out of certain emails (for example, confirmation emails related to services you have requested).
- Phone. Call #(not set) to receive help from our customer support team to opt out.
Cookies. In order to opt out of cookies and other tracking technologies, you can configure or disable cookies in your browser settings. However, please note that doing so may cause parts of the Site to function improperly.
How to Access and Change Your Information
Notice of California Privacy Rights
The information you submit to us is encrypted and is transmitted securely. You may verify this by locating “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage or an icon of a closed lock in your browser. The computers and servers we use are also kept in a secure environment behind firewalls. We limit access to your information to those people that need to view it to perform necessary support tasks, including fulfilling your requests. Please be aware of when you are submitting User Contributions in public spaces that may be viewed by others. It is your responsibility to avoid submitting information you wish to keep confidential. We will promptly notify you in the event that personal information becomes compromised according to our notification procedures outlined below or as otherwise required by applicable law.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
Where Will Your Goals Take You Next?
Thank you for your interest in Savvy Financials. We are excited to meet you and begin our relationship.